Tailored procurement support & training
End to End Consultancy Services are experience, skilled and effective procurement service providers that deliver procurement support and consultancy for government and private sector clients.
- One-off strategic and tactical procurement projects.
- Multi-stage procurements.
- Procurement Panel establishment.
- Assistance in developing project specifications.
- Procurement strategy development.
- Procurement project planning and management.
- RFx (including RFQ, RFI and RFP) document development.
- Briefing note development for financial and procurement purchasing decision makers.
- Project Evaluation Plan, Evaluation Report and Evaluation Matrix development.
- Evaluation panel coordination, mentoring, training and secretariat
- Procurement submission composition.
- Procurement risk assessment.
- Stakeholder and supplier engagement and communication.
- Contract development and supplier negotiation.
- Contract reviews of pricing terms, conditions and service terms in conjunction with the legal team.
- Recommended Supplier Decision documentation.
- Contract Management Plan development.
- Contract management system advice and support.
Procurement Probity Services
- Probity risk analysis and mitigation planning.
- A detailed review of procurement systems and documentation to limit risks and ensure transparency, impartiality, accountability and value for money.
- Briefing and training of procurement and evaluation teams on probity requirements.
- Attendance at evaluation team meetings to provide independent advice and to ensure probity is effectively delivered.
- Probity mentoring and advice for financial and procurement decision makers.
- Advice and reviews on the security and confidentiality of information and documentation.
- One-on-one or group procurement training and mentoring designed for employees who are not procurement specialists but who are or will be involved in a procurement process.
- Training is customised to your requirements and can include understanding the regulatory framework, how to plan and conduct a procurement process, how to approach the market, stakeholder engagement, risk management, how to negotiate and manage a contract and how to apply probity to a procurement process.
Get in Touch
Need help with your procurement process?
Contact us for an obligation free discussion about how we can take the pain out of procurement.
0481 100 034